India and Bhutan Tour is a wonderful trip that gives you deep insight into the culture and history of these two South Asian Nations. Within 10 days, you will get to enjoy the major sights of India and Bhutan Tour such as exploring the UNESCO Listed World Heritage Sites, walking around the historical buildings, temples, and monasteries, learning about the ancient culture and traditions, getting to know about the lifestyle, discovering the history and centuries-old monuments, etc.
Your trip commences from Delhi with the sightseeing in UNESCO listed World Heritage Sites of three cities in India; Delhi, Agra, and Jaipur. This golden triangle route of India is the major tourist hub.
Taj Mahal, Jama Masjid, Red Fort, Fathepur Sikri, Etimad-UI-Ah, Pink City, etc. are some of the major places that we will explore on our India tour. Besides this, the bustling street and traditional rickshaw ride make the India tour popular throughout the world.
From Delhi, we will head towards Bhutan - the land of the Thunder Dragon. The Bhutan tour includes the visit to the popular fortresses in three cities of this nation; Paro, Thimphu, and Punakha. Also, we will learn about the Bhutanese lifestyle and explore their religious and cultural sites.
In Paro, you will enjoy the nature walk on the land of small and big monasteries and temples such as Kyichu Lhakhang and Rinpung Dzong. You can also explore the Bhutanese markets and their local products. Chatting with the local gurus on monasteries will provide you life lessons.
You will continue your drive from Paro to Thimphu where you can visit Tashichho Dzong, Folk Heritage Museum, etc. From Thimphu, you will drive to Punakha where you will visit Punakha Dzong and Chimi Lhakhang. On the way back, you will hike to Tiger's Nest Monastery located at the cliffside of Paro Valley.
Overall, 10 days India and Bhutan tour package is best suitable for those travelers who are short on time. In less than 2 weeks, you will understand the Indian and Bhutanese culture, daily life, and history. So, hurry up and contact us to book your seats for the Asia tour.
Highlights of India Bhutan Tour
• Roam around the old and new Delhi and visit Jama Masjid Mosque, Raj Ghat, Qutub Minar, Bahai Temple, Humayun's Tomb, etc.
• Explore Taj Mahal which is one of the popular Seven Wonders of the World
• Enjoy the rickshaw ride in the bustling streets of Delhi
• View of stunning Amber Fort in Jaipur including the City Palace, Jantar Mantar, and Hawa Mahal.
• Short and scenic flight from Delhi to Paro
• Visit the numerous temples and dzong such as Ta Dzong, Kyichu Lhakhang, Punakha Dzong, Chimi Lhakhang, Rinpung Dzong, etc.
• Hike to cliffside of Paro town; Tiger's Nest Monastery
• Learning about the Buddhist culture and interacting with the local people in India and Bhutan tour
• Strolling around the busy markets of India and Bhutan