India, Nepal, Tibet, and Beijing Tour is an epic journey that will win the heart of anyone as there is no other better tour package than this if you want to take the multi-country trip. You will also travel alongside the high Himalayas and get a chance to taste the warm hospitality of the Himalayan region.
Greater Himalaya has designed a special itinerary for those Travellers who want to enjoy one of the most thrilling and exciting South Asian Adventure journeys by exploring India, Nepal, Tibet, and China at once.
This trip begins from Delhi where you will explore the Taj Mahal in Agra and Ganges in Varanasi. This tour package is the best way to have a deep insight into the history of northern India by following the most beautiful golden route from Delhi to Agra and Varanasi.
From Delhi, we will continue our trip towards Kathmandu Valley from where we will enjoy the exciting tour to Nagarkot and Chitwan. Exploring the UNESCO-listed world heritage sites like Pashupatinath, Swayambhunath, Kathmandu Durbar Squares, etc., taking a glimpse of giant Himalayas of Nepal, encountering the varied flora and fauna and wildlife by enjoying jungle safari, etc. are the major attractions of Nepal tour.
Then, a tour to Tibet takes you to the lofty Tibetan Plateau where the original aura of Buddhist culture can be felt and numerous ancient Buddhist pilgrimages can be seen. You will be surrounded by the world's magnificent Monasteries and temples.
The most awaited part of this trip is traveling through the world's highest train from Lhasa to China. While exploring China, your eyes will be wide-open and the time seems to stand still. Entering and exiting from Tibet is not allowed to independent travelers. So, you need to travel on a group visa with the best travel company and experienced guide.
Greater Himalaya invites you all to join our trip consisting of active international travelers. We assure you to provide the best natural, cultural, and local experiences throughout the journey by providing the guided tour with the help of licensed guides and team leaders with having a strong command of English.
India - Nepal - Tibet - Beijing/China Tour Highlights
• Enjoying the Rickshaw ride in an old and New Delhi and wandering around the bustling streets
• Exploring the Ganges River by boating and performing the rituals early in the morning
• Visiting the Taj Mahal in Agra and witnessing the beautiful sunrise from there
• Exploring Chitwan National Park which is home to the varied flora and fauna and endangered animals like One-Horned Rhinoceros, Royal Bengal Tiger, etc.
• Visiting historical, cultural, and religious places in Kathmandu such as Pashupatinath temple, Swaymbhunath, Boudhanath, Patan Durbar Square, Kathmandu Durbar Square, etc.
• Experiencing the thrilling and exciting long hour train travel from Lhasa to Xian
• Visiting the ancient Tibetan monasteries and Buddhist shrines where you can observe the debates between monks on different topics
• Visiting the Patalo Palace and Norbulingka Palace of first Dalai Lama and other Tibetan Heritages
• Exploring the Great Wall of China, Forbidden City, and Terracotta Warriors, etc