Kathmandu to Lhasa Fly-In and Out Tour is one of the finest selective and best-selling Tibet tour packages of South Asia which covers major attractions and the historical sites in Tibet and Nepal. This itinerary package is best suitable for those travelers who are short on time but still want to explore Nepal and Tibet.
Kathmandu, the capital city of Nepal, is the only international gateway city to Lhasa because of which Nepal has become the major tourist hub for Nepali, Indian, and other European tourists to enter Tibet. Each year thousands of tourists take a trip from Kathmandu to Lhasa because of easy access from Nepal. There are two ways to enter Tibet from Nepal; overland and flight.
Our 8-days Kathmandu to Lhasa Fly-in & out Tour begins with Kathmandu sightseeing. We will explore the major cultural and historical sites of Kathmandu such as Pasupatinath, Boudhanath, Swayambhunath, and Kathmandu Durbar Square.
From Kathmandu, we will take a 2 hours scenic flight to Lhasa. On the way, we will get a glimpse of low hills to the high Tibetan plateau along with a view of giant peaks. We will continue our tour to Lhasa and explore the major sites such as Potala Palace, Jokhang Temple, Sera Monastery, Barkat Market, etc.
From Lhasa, we will drive to Drak Yerpa and trek to visit the entire caves and chapels of this holiest site. After exploring Lhasa, we will return to Kathmandu by flight.
A tour to Lhasa by air from Kathmandu allows you to enjoy the two different beautiful landscapes within a brief period of time. So, hurry up and register with us to undertake this tour with our experienced and local guide. Don't hesitate to contact us for further more information about this tour.
Kathmandu to Lhasa Fly-in & Out Tour Highlights
• Explore the UNESCO Listed World Heritage Sites such as Pasupatinath, Swayambhunath, Kathmandu Durbar Square, and Boudhanath
• Roaming around the bustling places of Kathmandu such as Ason, Thamel, etc.
• Explore the highest and holiest city of the world, Lhasa
• Visit Potala Palace which was the winter residence of Dalai Lama and Norbulingka Park which was the summer residence of Dalai Lama
• Interact with the Tibetan People, learning about their pristine Buddhist culture, and visit the various monasteries such as Ganden monastery, Drepung monastery, Sera monastery, Rating monastery, etc.
• Trek around Drak Yerpa and mediating in ancient caves