Mt. Kailash Tour from Nepal is one of the adventurous and holiest tours in Tibet which offers a mystic combination of high challenging passes, holy and religious experiences, splendid landscapes, turquoise lakes, and a stunning view of Mt. Kailash.
Kailash Tibet tour from Kerung border has made access to Mt. Kailash easier. This alternative route has re-opened in August 2017 and provides you the most wonderful journey on the comfortable road.
This tour begins with sightseeing in Kathmandu city. The guided tour to Mt. Kailash provides you the best of Nepal by taking you around the UNESCO Listed World Heritage Sites of Kathmandu valley. You will explore Pashupatinath, Swayambhunath, Bouddhanath, etc., and make your Kailash Pilgrimage tour more exciting.
After short sightseeing in the city, we will drive inside the Langtang National Park and reach Kerung by crossing the Nepal-Tibet border and arrive at Kerung. From Kerung, we will drive alongside the villages such as Saga, Manasarovar, Darchen, etc. with the stunning glimpse of sacred Mt. Kailash, Mt. Gurula-Mandala, Manasarovar Lake, Rakshas Lake, etc.
From day 9, we will start our 3 days long Kailash Kora. The major attractions of the Kailash temple tour include the sacred peak of Kailash, Holy Lake of Manasarovar, the highest pass of Drolma La, Milarepa Cave, etc.
Greater Himalaya has been organizing the Mt. Kailash tour for several years. We also design the itinerary as per your budget and schedule. So, we request you all, not to miss this excellent opportunity to step into the holy land with our experienced and local guide. If you have any questions, feel free to contact us.
Highlights of Mt. Kailash Tour via Kathmandu
• Strolling around the bustling tourism hub of Nepal - Thamel and Indra Chowk (Ason)
• Exploring the UNESCO Listed World Heritage Sites and stepping inside its historical palace
• Crossing the Friendship Bridge via Rasuwagadhi border
• Interacting with the Tibetan people and learning about their culture and traditions
• Stunning views of Langtang and Ganesh Himal from Kerung town
• Performing Puja and taking bath at Manasarovar Lake
• Enjoying the glimpse of Mt. Kailash, Mt. Gurula-Mandala, and Rakshas Lake
• Taking continuous 3-days of kora at the holy land of Mt. Kailash
• Crossing the high challenging pass - Drolma La Pass
• Visiting the Milarepa Cave where Guru Milarepa used to mediate